Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of the Website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use. By using the Website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must immediately stop using the Website.
The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Website are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Website is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent from the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
FIDELITONE does not claim ownership of any materials you submit. However, by doing so you are granting us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive license to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish these materials.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions of Use regularly for any changes.
Use of Content
Use of FIDELITONE's content (documents, whitepapers, graphics, logos, software, webinars etc.) is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only. You may not modify any content, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, post on any network, broadcast in any media or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website unless expressly permitted by FIDELITONE. Elements of FIDELITONE’s Website are protected by trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Unacceptable Use of Content
Unacceptable use of content includes, but is not limited to, using the Website information to:
- Send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
- Threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- Make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
- Collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
- Advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
- Impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website;
- Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any the Website accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means.
The Laws of the State of Illinois shall govern the use of the Website and the Terms and Conditions of Use, without regards to conflict of laws principals. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in Lake County, Illinois.
Any communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit becomes the property of FIDELITONE and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, FIDELITONE is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such information. Through your usage of this Website, you may submit and/or FIDELITONE may gather certain limited information about you and your Website usage. FIDELITONE is free to use such information for any purpose it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, creating customized web pages and marketing purposes.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is disclosed only to those specified by you. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee that the personal data you have provided to us will not be intercepted or decrypted by others.
No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and FIDELITONE solely as a result of your use of this Website.
Links to other websites do not imply an endorsement of the materials disseminated at those websites, nor does the existence of a link to another site imply that the organization or person publishing at that site endorses any of the materials at this Website. FIDELITONE is not responsible for the materials contained at any website linked to this Website.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
Breach of Terms
Any alleged waiver of any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any future breach. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions of Use and/or of any notice given by FIDELITONE in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use or your use of this Website to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained by FIDELITONE in printed form.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Disclaimers and Limited Liability
Use of this Website is at your own risk. The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, FIDELITONE will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
FIDELITONE makes no warranty that this Website will meet your requirements, that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of FIDELITONE for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of FIDELITONE.
If any of these Terms and Conditions of Use should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions of Use shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.