Customers don’t want to be left with unanswered questions during their delivery experience. FIDELITONE’s self-scheduling and last mile delivery track and trace services help omni-channel brands and big and bulky shippers put customers in control. These integrations answer important customer questions, like “Where is my order?” and “When will my delivery arrive?”
Meet consumer expectations and eliminate frustration in the home delivery process with convenient track and trace and self-scheduling services from FIDELITONE.
How delivery self-scheduling technology works
FIDELITONE’s convenient web-based self-scheduling and tracking system makes it easy for customers to schedule their deliveries and access information throughout the delivery process.
When an eligible order is ready to be scheduled, customers receive a text or email notification to schedule a date for delivery that works best for them. As the order goes into transit, customers can track and trace the delivery through the web interface, receiving a notification prompt for the estimated delivery window. By accessing the web tracking interface, customers can see how far away their delivery is in real time, removing common frustrations due to uncertainty.
How delivery self-scheduling improves the customer experience
For omni-channel businesses, removing customer pain points is a major benefit of FIDELITONE’s self-service scheduling and tracking technology capabilities. By eliminating these common consumer frustrations with the delivery process, FIDELITONE helps its clients earn customer loyalty.
- Missed phone calls: Phone calls are inconvenient for consumers. They may come at a bad time, like during a meeting or lunch, or the consumer may just be unwilling to answer a call from an unfamiliar number. FIDELITONE’s self-scheduling service puts customers in control, allowing customers to schedule at their convenience.
- Inconvenient delivery dates: Self-scheduling gives customers the time to consult with family, friends, or their own calendar to effectively plan their delivery.
- Uncertainty: Customers are unhappy with long, ambiguous delivery windows. Timely notifications and the real-time track and trace interface allow your customers to manage delivery schedules effectively.
Why should omni-channel businesses offer self-service delivery scheduling?
Convenience and control are major factors in customer satisfaction. For omni-channel businesses, achieving customer satisfaction in the delivery process is essential to earning repeat business. FIDELITONE’s self-scheduling and track and trace systems can be implemented into your delivery process to earn customer loyalty.
Third-party delivery self-scheduling technology
Meet consumer demand for control in the delivery process without making costly investments in proprietary self-scheduling technology.
Giving customers control with self-scheduling technology is beneficial to omni-channel businesses, because it:
- Reduces scheduling delays, ensuring the product gets to the customer faster
- Reduces failed delivery rates due to inaccurate information and miscommunications
- Improves brand perception
- Introduces another channel to collect data for marketing purposes
- Increases access to customer preference insights through FIDELITONE web portal
Third-party delivery tracking technology
Track and trace capabilities show your customer that you care about their delivery experience. Providing this valuable real-time information helps omni-channel businesses earn customer loyalty, because it:
- Provides more accurate delivery window estimates, removing customer uncertainty
- Improves customer convenience through mobile notifications
- Improves brand perception
Improving home delivery customer experience
By putting customers in control of their delivery experience, you improve the customer experience for all of your customers. FIDELITONE’s self-scheduling and last mile delivery track and trace technology has reduced order scheduling time by multiple days, increasing customer service capacity to attend to other customer needs. By implementing delivery self-scheduling and tracking, omni-channel businesses can ensure a high level of customer service for all orders.
FIDELITONE understands the need to meet and exceed customer expectations. Lori Hader, FIDELITONE’s Chief Customer Experience Officer, helps clients deliver exceptional customer service every day.
“Self-scheduling and delivery tracking technology plays a key role in creating a positive delivery experience for every customer,” says Lori. “By putting control in the hands of the customer, we’re able to spend more time attending to customer needs. That makes a high-touch customer experience possible for everyone.”
FIDELITONE: 3PL last mile delivery technology provider
As an expert 3PL partner in last mile delivery, FIDELITONE proudly offers proprietary delivery self-scheduling and tracking integrations to improve customer experience in home delivery processes. Integrations like mobile notifications, real-time track and trace, and self-service scheduling are vital to earning customer loyalty for modern, tech-savvy customers. Contact us online
, or call 800.475.0917 to ask about integrating delivery self-scheduling and tracking technology into your customer experience.