As more and more states and communities across the country ask citizens to “shelter in place”, or institute “safer at home” restrictions, we wanted you to know that FIDELITONE is considered an essential service provider and is here to serve our clients and other essential businesses during these uncertain times.
You can count on FIDELITONE to:
Keep your packages and deliveries moving.
- The federal government has deemed logistics providers as essential infrastructure so we will maintain our operations to and from impacted areas as local conditions and restrictions allow.
Do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- The majority of our office personnel are now working remotely until further notice. Client services, scheduling and dispatch teams remain available during normal business hours by phone or email.
- Our last mile and fulfillment operations personnel remain onsite. We have adjusted the workplace to limit personal contact, we are monitoring the health of employees and are regularly disinfecting any high traffic areas.
- The driver teams continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control for proper hygiene, personal contact and social distancing.
Collaborate with clients to manage the crisis.
- We are maintaining regular communication with clients to manage operations with the changing environment.
- And, are reorganizing our FDA Registered warehouse space to accommodate any special project requirements for clients or other essential businesses. Our teams are available for any temporary storage or local delivery for dry food, medical supplies and essential household consumer products.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance.
March 13, 2020
As your supply chain partner, we appreciate the trust you place in FIDELITONE to fulfill and deliver your products safely and promptly to your customers. In light of COVID-19, we are monitoring communication from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to make informed decisions. Internally, we have shared their guidance for employee safety and the safety of our clients and their customers.
FIDELITONE’s business continuity plan will help us to avoid an interruption in service and maintain the service level you have come to expect. If required, we may alter some procedures in line with CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of all parties involved. Attached are examples we will be implementing Monday, March 16.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. We are committed to keeping you informed as the situation evolves.
Please reach out to us if you have any specific questions.